Moore’s Mountain Inn Bed & Breakfast
The perfect place to stay for business or pleasure!!!
Moore's Mountain Inn sits along the Yellow Breeches Creek in south-central Pennsylvania. This 1798 brownstone tavern has been graciously restored to included a new addition featuring three charming guest rooms each with private bath.
We are conveniently located just 10 miles south of Harrisburg, about a 25 minute drive to Hershey, Gettysburg, York or Carlisle. The area is rural, but our close proximity to the intersections of routes 15, I-83 and I-76 make area businesses and attractions easily accessible; we are two hours west of Philadelphia, 4 hours east of Pittsburgh, an hour north of Baltimore, and two hours north of DC.
We typically accommodate overnight travelers and our standard room rates include a full personalized breakfast. However, we will adjust our rates for modified accommodations and extended-stays. Travelers coming to the area for pleasure, on business, to attend training courses or in search of a new home have found their stay with us affordable, secure and much more pleasurable than an impersonal hotel or motel.
The hospitality and care you will receive at our inn will make your experience a memorable one; the following amenities will make it enjoyable:
- Only three guest rooms – you'll never fight a crowd
- Modern rooms with en-suite private baths and flat-screen cable TV’s
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Screened porch
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, microwave and ice maker
- Convenient parking
- Free local and long distance calling
- Inexpensive airport shuttle (please inquire about availability and cost)
- Free WIFI
- Fax and printer for guest use
- Laundry facilities - available by request
- Media room with 100” screen, on-demand programming, movie library and fireplace
- Outside hot tub - available upon request
- Beautiful gardens and landscaped grounds
- Adjacent to the scenic Yellow Breeches creek
- Major credit cards accepted
People typically seek out B&B's to escape the pressures of everyday life, to forge new friendships or to get a better feel for the local culture. Extended-stay guests look to B&B's as a relief to an already stressful situation – being away from home for long periods of time. Regardless of your reason, we know you'll enjoy your stay with us.
Moore’s Mountain Inn Bed and Breakfast
Jared and Karen Moore
Owners and Resident Innkeepers
450 Moore’s Mountain Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055